But to Let mortgages increasingly represent a growing sector of the overall mortgage market and the number of products and availability, to both seasoned property investors and first time landlords continues to increase month after month.
Fundamentality, a Buy to Let mortgage is a loan which allows for the purchase or refinance of a residential or semi-commercial property, which is let to tenants rather than lived in by the borrower.
Pure Funding Solutions can help you with
- First charge Buy to Let Mortgages
- Second charge Buy to Let loans
- Mortgage and Loans to both individuals and Ltd Companies
- Purchase of a new Buy to Let property
- Remortgage or Refinance of an existing property for further property acquisition
- Assisting first time prospective Landlords
- Working with very experienced and seasoned Buy to Let customers and Investors
- Non UK residents, Ex Pat’s and Foreign Nationals all considered
- Refinancing whole portfolios
Products and Criteria
- Mortgage and Loans up to 85% Loan to value
- Rental cover from 100% of the mortgage payments (sometimes called the Debt Service Cover, or rent to Income cover)
- Loans from £50,000 to £25M
- No restriction on the number of properties
- Interest Only and Capital Repayment loans both acceptable
- Rates from 2.99% over LIBOR
- Fixed rates, Bate rate trackers and Libor tracked products
- Cash back and part valuation also available with some lenders
Why use a Broker?
- The majority of Buy to Let mortgage and loans can only be accessed via a Broker or Intermediary
- A Broker can discuss a potential loan application with a number of different lenders to source and find the most competitive and suitable products on the market, saving the customer time and possible confusion
- Brokers can sometimes have access to exclusive and semi-exclusive products that may not be readily available
- The products and criteria can be a explained in a clear and concise way ensuring understanding and satisfaction
Please note that due to recent tax changes regarding Buy To Let and Second property purchases, we strongly suggest that any customer takes and receives the appropriate tax planning advice from their accountant. This should include acknowledgement of the recent stamp duty costs on Second property purchases as well as the advice on the recent Government changes regarding claiming basic tax relief on their Buy to Let properties.
Look no further than Pure Funding Solutions for all your Buy to Let Enquiries.