A Secured Loan or Second Charge as they are commonly called can be a vital tool when looking at various finance options.
Pure Funding Solutions have completed 1000’s of secured loans over the last 16 years, when customers require funds for a number of reasons including home improvements, business purposes and consolidation
When should a Secured Loan be considered?
- A customer is on a good rate and does not want to remortgage from their existing mortgage company
- The redemption penalties are too high on the existing mortgage
- The existing lender is not offering further advances, or may not even be lending
- Funds are required quickly, sometimes within days
- Customers need money to fund home improvements or for consolidation
- Unable to remortgage due to low credit score, being self employed or suffering from previous poor payment history
- Rates from as low as 3.74%
- Loans from £10k – £2m
- Employed customers can raise up to 77.5% LTV
- Self Employed customers can raise up to 75%
- Loans on Buy to Let Properties
- Lump sum payments can be made without penalty
- Loans on Residential and Commercial property
- All credit profiles considered
- Loans for genuine Business Purposes
- Any property type considered
- Interest only options available
- Very fast turnaround times and access to funds
- All the legal and regulatory work covered by Pure Funding Solutions
- Flexible payments terms from 12 months to 30 years
- The most competitive rates on the market
Pure Funding Solutions will source and help arrange the most competitive and flexible loan products on the market.
All our staff have years of experience and can really understand a customer’s requirements. Call the team on 0300 303 3305 or complete the simple Quick loan application form.